In common with other websites, log files are stored on our web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email address, name, location and contact details will be stored on our server.
Use and Sharing
Innopharma will use the information we collect to enhance your use of the website or to inform you of news, services, products and promotions by us. Email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to third parties.
Protection of your personal data:
We use a range of physical, electronic and managerial measures to ensure that we keep your personal data secure, accurate and up to date. These measures include:
- education and training to relevant staff to ensure they are aware of our data protection obligations when processing personal data;
- administrative and technical controls to restrict access to personal data to a 'need to know' basis;
- technological security measures, including fire walls, encryption and anti-virus software; and
- physical security measures, such as staff security passes to access our premises.
- Storage of data using GDPR compliant database management systems in EU and US based data centres.
Grounds we use for processing your personal data:
We are required by law to set out in this privacy notice the legal grounds on which we rely in order to process your personal data. We rely on one or more of the following lawful grounds:
- you have explicitly agreed to us processing your information for a specific reason;
- the processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we have or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency; or
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us, which might be:
- to provide our services to you and ensure our engagements are well-managed;
- to prevent fraud;
- to protect our business interests;
- to ensure that complaints are investigated;
- to evaluate, develop or improve our services or products; or
- to keep you informed about relevant products and services and provide you with information, unless you have indicated at any time that you do not wish us to do so.
Innopharma will retain your personal data on our secure data base (as outlined above) for a period that is appropriate and in accordance with our legitimate business requirements. We will review all the data we hold periodically and where we do not have a legitimate business need, your personal data will be removed from our records.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in any email that you receive from Innopharma.
Queries and Concerns
Any queries or concerns about privacy issues or wish to exercise any of the rights set out above please write to The Quality Assurance Officer, Innopharma, Ravenscourt, Three Rock Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland.
Email: [email protected].
The content on this website is provided as an information guide only. Every effort is made to ensure the information on this site is accurate and current. Innopharma takes no responsibility for errors, omissions, or misleading statements on these pages or on any site linked to these pages.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of use and all issues regarding this website shall be governed by the laws of Ireland in association with the data protection commissioners office.
Please note that we process our applications on a first come first served basis, therefore applications may be processed before the stated closing date.